Wednesday, December 15, 2010
KARMA!
I'm sick and it's because I told a bit of a white lie. I was invited to a Christmas party, but I just didn't want to go. It's a yearly family thing we've been doing forever and I really should be going...but, I'm tired and just plain worn out. I recently found my thyroid medication needed to be dramatically increased and I've been on a bit of a hormonal roller coaster...so I kinda' added that *problem* to my RSVP excuse to not attend: not feeling well this year. Well today I woke up with a burning sore throat, runny eyes and a raging headache: KARMA! I'm sick! So, I'm taking my elderberry syrup, chamomile tea and honey and crawling back into bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh no! I hate when that happens. Feel better soon!
Bummer, feel better soon! Hey to me hormones are a real reason not to go! I find them to be wicked little boogers! See you really were not feeling well and you just didnt quite realize it yet but your body did so it said to say that?
... but really hormones are wicked! :O)
Post a Comment