I'm loving my job! I've got a ten week PAID vacation! The months of June and July and a couple weeks in August are all mine! Yep...loving it! As usual I've over-booked myself! I have the Farmers Market on Monday's...and watch my granddaughter while her mommy works. I've schedualed all of my doctor and dentist appointments (nope...my SIL is not my dentist!) and I've been running back and forth to the cabin getting a bunch of "honey-does" done. July 12 through the 19th is a BIG girlfriend weekend at the cabin and then July 22-29 will be our first ever Reynolds' Family camping trip to: Little Grass Valley.
I'm looking forward to the camping trip! We used to camp when the kids were little. We had a huge bunkhouse travel trailer and drug that thing from one end of California to the other. Great times. We sold the trailer when the kids' all went off to college and I bought a small tent trailer for my gold mining trips with the girlfriends. When my oldest daughter moved to Louisianna with her family of 5 I gave it to her to help save money on their cross-country trip. Well, I'm now looking for another travel trailer! My husband wants a huge 5th wheel with all of the bells and whistles...me? I want another tent trailer. So, we'll see. In the meantime he's looking for brand-new and I'm scouring Craigs List! I can't believe the great deals I'm finding!

3 comments:
Sounds like Heaven, Lynda. My Mom is a full time RV'er and loves it. We hope to do the same someday.
Enjoy your weeks off .. and the camping .. and the farmers market ..and the babysitting. Sounds like the makes for a GREAT summer vacation :)
Oh, Sweet!! Don't you just love working for a school district?? Amazing how wonderful summer can be when you don't have to be anywhere. Enjoy your time with family and friends.
~~Lori
Post a Comment