Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dinner=Yum!


Local grass fed rack of lamb: thank you Rosanne!  Carmelized roasted root veggies: thank you Me!  AND baked butternut squash with maple syrup and butter: thank you Sam! Awesome Family Fun Night Dinner!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, Lynda, can you send the leftovers to me (if there are any!) That's my kind of meal. :)

Texan said...

wow, what a feast.

Been a tad behind, but am about to go post about your seed give away now!

Mrs. Mac said...

A well rounded meal .. and you know where it came from :)

Lynda said...

Sorry Nancy, no leftovers...the hoards scarfed everything down...as usual!

No worries about the seed: it's raining buckets here.

I'm really picky about meat. I've lived long enough to see where most meat comes from: ick! I was raised on home-grown and want the same for my kids and grand kids...actually, I want it for everyone: just don't know if it can be done.

Leigh said...

That looks so good! I envy that maple syrup. There aren't too many sugar maples in this part of the country. We could plant some but figure by the time they'd be big enough to tap, we'd be dead in dog years. :)